- AEP's mission to "help customers use less energy and spend less for it" has made us one of the fastest-growing energy suppliers in the United States, repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine on its annual Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies. AEP, founded in 2002, delivers value to its customers in a variety of ways.
- Champion Energy has grown into a leader in electric retail services. Through organic growth and targeted acquisitions, Champion Energy has grown into a top twelve U.S. electricity retailer, and is the largest fastest retailer to never have been affiliated with a utility company.
- Con Edison is committed to supporting a competitive energy market. Con Edison operates one of the world's largest and most complex — yet most reliable — energy delivery systems, in the world's most dynamic marketplace.
- Every day across North America, more than six million residential, business and services customers turn to Direct Energy for their electricity and natural gas, home energy services, energy efficient solutions and more. Direct Energy is one of North America's largest competitive energy suppliers of electricity, natural gas and related services. Direct Energy helps customers effectively manage all of their energy needs.
- Energy.me supplies wholesale power to commercial and residential customers throughout the State of Illinois. We are the only Chicago based, independent alternative retail electricity supplier. energy.me provides the most competitive pricing possible via world class trading & risk management, a low cost of capital and low overhead, passing the discounts along to our customers. Our goal is to give our customers the highest quality, lowest cost, most reliable electricity products in the market. For more information, visit www.energy.me or come see us at our corporate headquarters at 19 N. Sangamon St. in the West Loop.
- Hudson Energy has been serving commercial and residential customers since 2002 providing fixed and index products in New York, New Jersey, Texas and Illinois. Hudson Energy is a part of Just Energy Group Inc., a publicly traded Corp. (TSX: JE). Established in 1997, Just Energy is a leading electricity and natural gas retailer, and the largest competitive green energy retailer in North America serving 1.6 million customers.
- Liberty Power is a leading supplier of retail electricity and the fastest growing independent energy retailer focused on business and government customers in the United States. Liberty Power serves a wide range of Small and Mid–Size businesses, Large Commercial and Industrial businesses and Government and Institutional customers. We have a proven track record providing low cost, dependable electricity to customers such as the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, New York Life, JC Penney and Ryder, as well as thousands of independent businesses.
- Noble Americas Energy Solutions is one of the top energy retailers in the US. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Noble Americas Energy Solutions offers fixed price and index price products with a variety of terms and settlement provisions. Their products and services are tailored to capture the benefits of deregulation.
- Nordic Energy Services offers homeowners in Illinois and Indiana the chance to gain control of their energy costs. In addition, Nordic Energy Services is an ICC approved Alternative Retail Electric Supplier and Alternative Gas Supplier. Whether it be residential or commercial, Nordic has energy solutions to meet your unique needs. Nordic electricity and natural gas products allow you to follow the market or lock-in at a fixed rate.
- Spark is a nation-wide provider of low-cost electricity and natural gas offering significant savings to homes and businesses from California to New York. Founded in 1999, Spark Energy was one of the early pioneers in the retail energy business. Since then, Spark has grown to become a nation-wide company of more than 250 employees supplying affordable electricity and natural gas to hundreds of thousands of happy residential and business customers.
- A member of the international energy groups International Power and GDF SUEZ, GDF SUEZ Energy North America is uniquely positioned to create value for its customers throughout the energy value chain. From the development, acquisition, and operation of electricity and cogeneration facilities, to the marketing and sales of products and services, to help businesses control costs when purchasing electricity, to the import and distribution of natural gas and LNG, this site describes our companies and activities.
We build and operate the energy infrastructure that North America needs. Experts in our field, known for our solid financial track record, for our integrity and high standards of corporate governance and business ethics, we are committed to being a good neighbour. With more than 60 years experience, TransCanada is a leader in the responsible development and reliable and safe operation of North American energy infrastructure.
Integrys Energy Services, Inc. provides competitive energy supply solutions, structured products and strategies that allow retail residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout the northeast quadrant of the U.S. to manage their energy needs.